• Play
  • Pause

Workers' Compensation

We will file workers’ compensation claims with your employer’s workers’ compensation insurance carrier.  The claim must be an open and accepted claim.  If claim is deferred, you will then be asked to provide your personal health insurance.  If your workers’ compensation carrier has not paid your account in full within 60 days of your date of service, the balance will be transferred to your health insurance and any remaining balance will be your responsibility.